- Lehi, UT, USA
Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making and other managerial functions regarding Ancestry products. Develop and supply optimal time, cost, and logistics networks for program evaluation, review and implementation. Engage with Senior Management Executives, and interact with decision makers including VP of Operations while demonstrating responsible and data driven decision making. Oversee the product development cycle from prototype development to integration of modules in BI tools for process optimization in US and International markets on the e-commerce platform. Draft and finalize SOP for new Software Systems for implementation. Project Management for ongoing supply chain design and optimization projects. Analyze and organize complex datasets to develop master data system. Forecast DNA kit sales by modelling Manufacturing Retail Planning and monitoring stock levels at fulfillment centers. Develop tableau reports and perform data analysis. Perform business requirement analysis. Design dashboards and analytics using Halo for Supply Chain. Perform ETL to develop Analytics cubes with measures and dimensions. Perform KPI development and measure success metrics across DNA Operations. Maintain supplier relationships and skillfully manage supplier metrics.
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Marketing Analytics, or related field and 2 years of experience in the job offered or in an analytics-related occupation.
Position requires at least 2 years of experience in each of the following:
1) Utilize knowledge of SQL programing, MS SQL Server and Oracle Toad to perform data mining and testing;
2) Utilize knowledge of functional and UAT Test planning and system test execution to support end-to-end system and software integration;
3) Utilize knowledge of advanced excel and modelling to assist in decision making and strategy;
4) Utilize knowledge of SOPs, and business and technical specification documents to cover system integrations, development and testing requirements;
5) Utilize knowledge of software/product development lifecycles and business intelligence reporting to communicate to key stakeholders;
6) Utilize knowledge of mining complex databases to perform data analysis;
Position requires at least one semester of graduate-level coursework in each of the following:
7) Utilize knowledge of advanced SAS and SAS based programming to solve complex business case studies;
8) Utilize knowledge of analytics and advanced SAS knowledge for forecasting, operations strategy, and business reporting.
TO APPLY: Please email [email protected] and indicate job code JS020 on resume. Proof of authorization to work in U.S. is required if hired. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully supports affirmative action practices.