CRM Designer - Contract to Hire
- Lehi, UT, USA
As a Designer in the Ancestry.com Creative department, you’ll take the lead in conception, design, and execution of visual materials for integrated, cross-channel initiatives, with a heavy emphasis on email marketing and landing experiences. You will translate business objectives into interactive creative solutions.
This is a contract to hire opportunity located in Lehi, UT. This role is onsite (we are unable to accommodate a telecommuting situation at this time).
- Implement marketing strategy and objectives with creative solutions that are both compelling and drive response
- Demonstrate the ability to compose visually stunning, cutting-edge concepts for cross-channel, integrated campaigns focused on email marketing
- Present design concepts to management and clients in a professional, inspirational and logical mannerArticulate and support creative decisions based on the goals of the project, the established creative strategy, and understanding of the target audience
- Be able to take direction, go beyond what is asked and constantly challenge yourself
Required Experience & Skills
- 3-5 Years’ experience in developing creative solutions for integrated, digital marketing campaigns strongly focused on email, landing pages and on-site promotional messages
- Ability to extend campaigns into other channels, including social, mobile and display
- Experience being part of a collaborative creative environment on either the agency or corporate side. Corporate experience with an internet product strongly preferred
- The ability to present and support creative concepts in a professional and engaging manner
- A commitment to constantly improving one’s skills and staying current of developments and trends in the industry, and to sharing this knowledge with others
- Professional-level design software proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the capabilities of HTML, HTML5, CSS and the capabilities of Web and Email browsers
An online portfolio is required for consideration of this position. Please include with your application.
We’re a cutting-edge tech company with a very human mission—to help every person discover, preserve, and share the story of what led to them. Combining the rich information in family trees and historical records with the genetic details revealed in DNA, we create unique experiences that give people a new understanding of their lives, because connecting all the pieces of our family story can give us the deepest sense of who we are.
For more information on what we do and why you would want to work at Ancestry, visit our careers page:www.workforancestry.com
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means .
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other means.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related thereto), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, age (40 and older), mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations to applicants or employees with qualifying disabilities who request them and who otherwise meet the requirements of applicable law. If you would like to request an accommodation during the application process, please contact our Director of Recruiting.
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates, Ancestry will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.