- Lehi, UT, USA
The Ancestry Identity and Access Management (IAM) team has an immediate opening for a mid to senior level IAM engineer to help implement corporate identity lifecycle and access solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing and managing IAM tools, such as SailPoint IdentityIQ, with expertise in the technologies that comprise IAM stacks (Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, AngularJS, XML). Additional responsibilities of the IAM team include Active Directory governance and ownership of corporate PAM, SSO, and MFA solutions. The ideal candidate will bring the skillset and experience to own and drive the success of one or more of the IAM team’s responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Create and manage IAM lifecycle processes including integration with HR management (Workday), and user onboarding and provisioning.
- Create and manage access controls and approval workflows.
- Create and manage compliance certifications to support SOX, PCI and GDPR audits.
- Application Onboarding – interface with HR and other application stakeholders to develop business and IT roles.
- Support security policies, standards, and processes based on Ancestry business requirements.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Identity and Access Management roles, with 5 years experience in general IT roles.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Have knowledge of IAM best practices and processes.
- Experience with Active Directory, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Single Sign-on (SSO), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Workday are desirable.
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with leadership and project stakeholders.
- Familiarity with SOX, PCI, and GDPR regulatory compliance policies.
- Have knowledge and experience with the following products:
- IAM products, such as Sailpoint’s IdentityIQ or similar tools.
- Web technologies such as XML, SOAP, JSON, Web and Application Servers.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Helping people discover their story is at the heart of ours. Ancestry is the largest provider of family history and personal DNA testing, harnessing a powerful combination of information, science and technology to help people discover their family history and stories that were never possible before. Ancestry’s suite of products includes: AncestryDNA, AncestryProGenealogists, Fold3, Newspapers.com, Find a Grave, Archives.com, and Rootsweb.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers. (REF)
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.