Administrative Assistant - Retail Sales
- Los Angeles, CA
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS, INC
Anastasia Beverly Hills' mission is to recreate the professional beauty experience at home. Our product philosophy is to innovate products that bring balance and proportion to help women enhance their natural beauty, while striving to maintain the high quality of standards that our customers have come to expect since 1997.
IT JUST WORKS: Anastasia Beverly Hills products are a dynamic balance of science and beauty, and are carefully selected by Anastasia to assist in bringing harmony to one's features.
EVERY PRODUCT BUILDS THE BEAUTY BLUEPRINT: Anastasia has developed her "Beauty Blueprint" to balance and proportion women's features to achieve flawless and natural beauty. Every product is designed to achieve this blueprint at home, based on your individual features and beauty.
TESTED ON CLIENTS NOT ON THE BACK OF YOUR HAND: Anastasia personally tests new formulas and shades in her salon with her clients.
WHERE WE ARE
We own a salon in Beverly Hills
85 Nordstrom Brow Studios
3 Sephora Brow Studios in New York
307 Sephora locations
460 ULTA locations
309 Sephora inside JC Penny locations
65 Dillard's locations
Cult Beauty UK
Australia Chile Europe Japan Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Romania South America
- Provides administrative support to VP of Field Sales and staff including Regional Account Management team
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of reports including statistical information and presentations for sales/events and promotional activities
- Manages meeting schedules for Field Sales and Retail Strategy
- Maintains staff contact database, and territory database
- Creates internal requisitions for product samples
- Orders new launch samples to send for retailers
- Acts as a liaison with other departments
- Maintains department files
- Assists with new employee set-ups (systems and approvals)
- Coordinates travel arrangements for VP of Field Sales
- Coordinates/creates agendas for meetings
- Schedules meetings and sets up conference calls/video conference calls
- Maintains department’s Travel and Vacation calendar
- Creates reports in PowerPoint and Excel
- Orders lunch for occasional group meetings
- Reviews and processes monthly expense reports for employees
- Act as the Travel Back-up for Field Sales team including researching and
coordinating travel to include air, hotel, car
- Assists in coordinating administrative details related tradeshows/events to support the
Events Director as needed.
- Minimum of two years of experience in an office environment in a similar role.
- Experience in the beauty industry strongly preferred or experience working with a company with a retail sales business model.
- Experience interacting with account managers.
- Experience supporting a large team, including executives.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote skills.
- Must be proficient in the other MS Office programs, Google Apps, and Mac.
- Ability to work with details and perform work accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work well in a team and independently
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, be flexible and take on new job duties
Please send a resume and cover letter with detailed information about your experience working in a similar role.