Exclusive opening for Software Engineer (Windows)
- El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA, USA
About the Role
Our direct client is seeking Software Engineer (Windows) in Redwood City, CA
Role: Software Engineer (Windows)
Location: Redwood City, CA
Position Type: Full Time / Permanent
Transfer: H1-B transfers accepted, min. 24 months left on H1-B or when I-140 is approved
Sponsorship of new visas: NO
Relocation Expenses: YES
- We are looking for a Desktop Engineer with strong application or C++ development experience to join us to deliver the best in class streamer/viewer experience.
- As part of the Engineering team, you will work closely with Product and other client-side engineers to build our desktop streaming software, which is the catalyst for content creation on .
- Experience working with WPF or QT
- C# and .Net application development
- Nice to have: Graphics engine experience - DirectX or OpenGL
- Nice to have: WebRTC knowledge
What You'll Do:
- Immerse yourself in the world of our broadcasters and work cross-functionally with Product, Content, Community, and other teams to build elegant, exciting features that give our users a delightfully unique streaming experience.
- Improve game detection and graceful video capture process.
- Update the look and feel across our desktop applications while ensuring that first and foremost, they remain user-friendly.
- Write software that supports a wide spectrum of hardware and software configurations.
- Build testing frameworks and automated tools to maximize high quality across our multi-platform broadcasting applications.
Who You Are & What You've Done:
- You have a deep knowledge of C++ or related desktop programming languages.
- You have spent some time coding in C# or have experience with other forms of .NET application development.
- You have dabbled in graphics engines like DirectX and OpenGL.
- You are comfortable working with user-facing desktop applications using libraries like WPF or QT.
- You can show off some desktop applications you’ve worked on and comfortably discuss their internal workings.
Nice to have:
- You have worked with WebRTC.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.