Exclusive opening for Java Developer (Spring Security)
- McLean Ct, McLean, VA 22101, USA
Role: Java Developer (Spring Security)
Location: McLean, Virginia - 22106
Direct Client: Confidential
Position Type: Corp to Corp / W2
Duration: 12 Months+
Work Authorization: US Citizen;GC;EAD;H1B
Strictly No Freshers/Juniors
Remarks: Remote joining allowed and candidate need to relocate to McLean, Virginia once COVID19 situation improves.
Do you love a career where you Experience, Grow & Contribute at the same time, while earning at least 10% above the market? If so, we are excited to have bumped onto you.
If you are a Java Backend Developer and looking for excitement, challenge and stability in your work, then you would be glad to come across this page.
We are an IT Solutions Integrator/Consulting Firm helping our Financial Client hire a Sr.developer for an exciting 2 year project
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Perform hands-on Java Development to create a policy engine (similar to AWS IAM)
- Work closely with Manager to understand needs around client stakeholder management
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate
- Ensure clear documentation of created/modified functionality
- You will also be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT
YOU Are strong in some/all of the following:
- Have experience developing complex applications using Java 8, Spring Security, Mongo DB.
- Have experience with High Level Tech Skills like Java, Spring Boot, REST/Microservices.
- Have knowledge and experience in implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Have willingness to work with the team and other developers across the company to continuously improve our approach to development
- Have strong critical thinking skills.
- Have excellent communication skills - the ability to liaise with and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a Bachelor degree.
Nice to Have:
- IAM experience with PING Identity, OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- Hiring Manager is giving preference to those who provide any/all of the below
- LinkedIn Recommendations
- GitHub/stack overflow Contributions
- Copies of Certifications/ Awards
- 2 Work References
Interview process : Online live test on hackerrank--> Video Interview (Decision in 48 hrs)
Please submit candidates who has taken at least 1 practice tests on hackerrank
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Optimal combination of Excitement, Challenge and Growth
- Our employees & Contractors are offered a competitive package, along with infrastructure, training, tools, trips for a whole career & life growth.
- We facilitate an entrepreneurial environment with true ethical practices.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.