Senior Financial Analyst
- Fort Meade, MD, USA
- Department: National Security
ANALYGENCE, Inc. (ANALYGENCE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned professional services small business established in 2010 on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government, and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. We cater to the specific needs of each individual customer to help them lay out a path for success.
ANALYGENCE will provide USCYBERCOM with enterprise Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise to establish and execute superior performance for command-wide programs and operations. The Senior Financial Analyst will act as the technical lead for contractor personnel supporting financial management activities to include financial planning, assisting USCYBERCOM with forecasting future revenues and expenditures, and assisting USCYBERCOM Directorate programs by advising Program Managers and Senior Executive Managers on the financial aspects of program and procurement management/planning.
- Assisting with preparing and justifying program budgets and status informational briefings. This shall include providing support to manage and execute the programming, planning, budgeting, and execution (PPBE) process by identifying, building, and defending resource requirements, and building execution plans.
- Assist in compilation and reporting of programs and budgets, preparation of presentations and other materials to support the DoD programming and budgeting processes, and preparation of program/project and budget information for submission to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), and Congress.
- Assist in the preparation of budget build documentation and the creation and maintenance of spending plans for internal and external review.
- Assist with the development and processing of Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) packages, including the de-obligation of MIPRs, reviewing for compliance with AF 65-116, and facilitating routing to all applicable stakeholders for approval.
- Interpreting and assessing the effects of new and revised congressional direction on the organization and its financial management program.
- Supporting the development of investment strategies to assist with the planning and defense of future year funding for portfolio and program related Command requirements.
- Active TS/SCI required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience performing professional accounting work that requires application of accounting theories, concepts, principles, and standards; analytical, forecasting, and interpretive functions associated with the management and control of resources and/or funds.
- Provide advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to manage competing tasks.
- Easily works within and across teams.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Strong meeting coordination and facilitation skills.
- Master’s in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent field.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Minimum of five years’ experience conducting financial management activities to include resource planning in accordance with applicable DoD financial management processes and principles, Intelligence Community, and/or Congressional guidance.
- A Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment.
ANALYGENCE is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.