Senior Acquisition Advisor
- Fort Meade, MD, USA
- Department: National Security
ANALYGENCE, Inc. (ANALYGENCE) is a service-disabled veteran-owned professional services small business established in 2010 on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government, and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. We cater to the specific needs of each individual customer to help them lay out a path for success.
ANALYGENCE will provide USCYBERCOM with enterprise Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise to establish and execute superior performance for command-wide programs and operations. The Senior Acquisition Advisor will provide USCYBERCOM’s Procurement Office with expert business advice and guidance on applying acquisition policies, processes, procedures, and best practices. This will include providing support for the development of templates and checklists and reporting and tracking department initiatives.
- The Senior Acquisition Advisor may also serve as the procurement lead for conducting quality reviews for all related acquisition documents included in the acquisition and award packages in support of USCYBERCOM Directorates.
- Provide acquisition management and support services to include advising and assisting USCYBERCOM in planning and implementing acquisition activities, strategies, updating policies, recommending process improvements, and providing administrative assistance to USCYBERCOM directorates.
- Assist the Government in managing and executing assigned contracts in IT, Cyber, Systems Engineering, and other applicable subject matter areas that support USCYBERCOM programs.
- Assist the Government in drafting acquisition and contracting documentation required to successfully compete, award, and execute multiple support contract types using the GSA MAS program, GWACs, MACs, and other contract vehicles.
- Prepare draft acquisition documents that are legally sufficient and accurately reflect all technical and operational requirements for Government approval.
- Assist the Government in performing the following acquisition lifecycle activities:
- Acquisition Planning: assist with identifying, preparing, and implementing acquisition strategies and plans, drafting market research strategies, preparing market research inquiries, analyzing market research results, and preparing market research reports.
- Pre-Award Documentation: Assist USCYBERCOM with preparing pre-award documentation including contract documents, Acquisition Plans, Statements of Work/Objectives (SOWs/SOOs) and PWSs, Source Selection and Evaluation Plans, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASPs), results-oriented performance measures and Acceptable Quality Levels (AQLs), Justifications and Approvals (J&As), Determination and Findings (D&Fs), Source Selection Plans (SSPs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotations (RFQs), TORs, business clearances, drafting of DD254s, and other pre-award documentation
- Evaluation Support: Provide services for evaluation in support of the Government source selection process and procedures that will result in the best value to the Government.
- Post-Award: Support the Government in the post-award contract phase by preparing monthly status updates and tracking the status of deliverables, general contract status, funds expended to-date, collecting burn rate data, progress toward contract ceilings, and variance analyses intended to highlight any significant issues requiring Government action.
- Contract Closeout: Assist the Government in closing out contracts and TOs including research of historical documentation and information needed for contract closeout and preparing project closeout and transition documentation for the appropriate Government officials’ review and approval.
- Acquisition Policy and Regulations Updates: Provide USCYBERCOM acquisition policy support to include assisting the Government in researching, reviewing, and developing acquisition policy documents and providing expert input, advice, and assistance on the applicability of updates to DoD acquisition regulatory and policy directives and how such guidance should be applied.
- Acquisition process improvements: Analyze current contract development and management processes and products, collect and report performance metrics, and recommend improvements; Support the maintenance of program processes and associated tools necessary to affect improvement; and Provide support to process improvement teams.
- Active TS/SCI required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in contract management performing all aspects of acquisition life cycle activities (pre-award, award, post-award) to include: development of acquisition documentation; data collection and analysis; invoice review/analysis; deliverable management; and development of status reports, briefings, or other ad-hoc products to meet customer needs.
- Five years’ experience implementing project management principles and managing, tracking, and coordinating a wide range of actions, documents, and tasks through completion.
- Provide advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to manage competing tasks.
- Easily works within and across teams.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Strong meeting coordination and facilitation skills.
- Master’s in a relevant field.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Five years of experience in Federal and/or DoD acquisitions.
- An active Project Management Institute (PMI) Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) certification.
- Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) and/or Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM) certification.
- Experience using official program documentation for managing acquisition programs in line with DoD regulatory and legislative guidance (i.e., DoDD 5000.02).
- Experience in technical writing and documentation of complex technical concepts.
- Experience with Information Technology contracting and task order management.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment.
ANALYGENCE is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.