Cyber Publications & Governance
- Hampton, VA, USA
ANALYGENCE, Inc. (ANALYGENCE) is a Disadvantaged, Veteran-Owned professional services small business established in 2010 on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. We cater to the specific needs of each individual customer to help them lay out a path for success.
ANALYGENCE will be providing support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
The Cyber Publications & Governance role performs tasks in support of the ACC Standardization and Evaluation (A3TV) mission.
- Support, and coordinate with AF Inspection Systems Functional Area Managers (FAMs) for Cyberspace/ISR training, standardization, and evaluation programs.
- Support the development, and employment of Cyberspace weapon systems, programs, and capabilities.
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense training ranges.
- Support the development of cyberspace academic training and provide assistance for detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies and providing recommended solutions.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of cyberspace operations instructions, technical orders, policy and guidance, Air Force Instructions (AFIs), and tactical manuals in coordination with all personnel within this PWS.
- Support establishment of standards, tasks, and formal training requirements for both operations and maintenance (O&M).
- Assist with authoring weapon system-specific instructions, manuals, and AF/Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) IAW applicable AF, DoD, and Joint policy documents for each appropriate weapon system and capabilities.
- Assist with defining and documenting fielding requirements for execution by the SPM.
- Assist with the development and execution of appropriate programming plans that document MAJCOM responsibilities in fielding execution.
- Assist with the development and execution of appropriate programming plans that document command responsibilities for weapon systems.
- Conduct analysis to include CBAs and AoAs to support USG requirements.
- Assist with the development of required briefings for various requirements boards, such as Air Force Requirements Review Groups (AFRRGs), Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Functional Capabilities Boards (FCBs), Joint Capabilities Boards (JCBs), and JROCs.
- Assist the development of modification requests IAW AFI 63-138 for assigned weapon systems.
- Support resource management of Cyberspace capabilities and sustainment.
- Participate in High-Performance Teams (HPTs) for operational capability document development and provide consultation to ACC Government lead on HPT membership.
- Support GFM activities by reviewing, coordinating, and preparing SORTS and DRRS reports, development and management of UTCs, DOC statements, METS, GFMAP and associated DEPORDs, and other GFM activities as required.
- Support the development, and management of ACC’s Organize, Train, and Equip functions.
- Support the development, coordination, and preparation of Cyberspace staff taskings, CONOPs, CONEMPs, Enabling concepts, Roadmaps, Contingency Plans, and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience developing USG or corporate sustainment and execution plans.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience coordinating/executing USG or corporate training program(s), policy/governance, and financial strategies.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in conducting cyber operations either defensive cyber operations (DCO) and Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO)
- Previous Evaluator Experience in evaluating Cyber Operators gaining qualification on specific Crew Positions either in Defensive Cyber Operations and or Offensive Cyber operations
- Previous Experience in the development and the execution of a governance instruction in order to provide repeatable governance and policies to operational and tactical level units.
- Previous Experience in the JCIDS process, DEVOPS and the onboarding and employment of cyber weapon systems and capabilities
- Knowledge of United States Government (USG) cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting cyberspace policy and guidance.
- Knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.
- Knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in Resource Management, Budgeting, and Acquisitions that support cyberspace requirements.
ANALYGENCE, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.