Senior Program Analyst
- Fort Meade, MD, USA
ANALYGENCE, Inc. (ANALYGENCE) is a Disadvantaged, Veteran-Owned professional services small business established in 2010 on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. We cater to the specific needs of each individual customer to help them lay out a path for success.
The Senior Program Analyst will combine functional expertise and analytical skills with practical understanding of the cyberspace mission and operations to work collaboratively with technical and functional cyberspace Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to contribute substantively to program planning and devise operationally-responsive and practical solutions to complex challenges.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and develop cost estimates, cost assumptions, cost models, and conduct cost analysis to assist in the formulation of the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) (or comparable documents) aligned with Service Program Guidance (SPG), Defense Planning Guidance (DPG), DoD Chief Information Office (CIO) Capability Planning Guidance, or other similar guidance materials.
- Define the scope of, and conduct affordability research, and cost-benefit analysis studies, and develop research reports that include analysis and recommendations on actions that could be taken as a result of the research.
- Conduct econometrics and valuation determinations of planned and programmed resources and provide white papers describing the input, findings, analysis, and recommendations.
- Derive and assist in developing justification for fiscal projections and conclusions in situations where precedents and actual information are not available or applicable.
- Assist in the congressional budget process by developing budget briefings for principal staff members.
- Assist in providing input for accountability and audit activities (Government Accountability Office (GAO), DoD IG, etc.)
- TS/SCI with CI Poly Clearance is required
- Masters’ Degree and minimum of 10 years of experience as a Senior Program Analyst, Program Management Analyst, or a similar role.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Program Objective Memorandum Formulation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE).
- Experience conducting detailed cost-benefit analysis.
- In lieu of a Master's degree, a Bachelor's degree with an additional 2 years of experience in performing requirements for a total of 12 years may be substituted
ANALYGENCE, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.