- Toms River, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ANALYGENCE, INC. (ANALYGENCE) is a Disadvantaged, Service Disabled Veteran-Owned professional services small business established in 2010 on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. We cater to the specific needs of each individual customer to help them lay out a path for success.
ANALYGENCE is seeking a Program Analyst (PA) to apply analytic techniques in the evaluation of Navy Aircraft support equipment (SE) program/project objectives. Analyze requirements, status, budget and schedules. The PA shall perform management, technical, or business case analysis and participate as a member of and/or supports the specified program or project team . The PA will collect, complete, organize and interpret data relating to SE acquisition and product programs. Additionally, the PA will track program/project status and schedules, as well as, apply government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Bachelor's degree in a business, management or technical discipline. An Associate’s degree and an additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a BA/BS.
- 4+ years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; in the 4+ years, there must be 3+ years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series).
- Must have experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs.
- An active Secret clearance
ANALYGENCE, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions