Data Scientist - Machine Learning
You will join a world-class team of engineers and data scientists from Facebook, Uber, Amazon and Google. We are a fast growing consulting firm based in Toronto with clients ranging from leading startups building impactful technologies to Fortune 500 companies looking to scale their engineering and data capabilities.
We are looking for Data Scientists who are passionate about solving real world problems. You enjoy working with both structured and/or unstructured data and are motivated to productize scalable machine learning models. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for this role.
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or related engineering field involving coding
- Experienced implementing and scaling machine learning models in production environments
- Strong understanding of machine learning theory
- Hands on experience with Statistics
- Capable of quickly implementing prototypes of cutting-edge research papers
- Proficient in Python (i.e. Pandas, Numpy, scikit-learn, etc), R, TensorFlow, amongst other data science related tools and libraries
- Analytical mind and strong business acumen
If you're passionate about data science and is hungry to learn, please apply!
- We have competitive compensation.
- Work on cool projects based on your interests and skills. We believe in accountability and NOT micro-management.