Senior Growth Marketing Manager
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in consumer marketing. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager will play a critical role in the Marketing department. You will serve as a strategic growth marketing consultant to our portfolio of healthcare, consumer technology and pharma clients – developing growth marketing strategies as well as implementing best-in-class campaigns.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager will oversee digital analytics, growth and optimization of seven-figure, direct-response user acquisition campaigns for clients like Anthem, Cleveland Clinic, Intermountain, and TherapeuticsMD.
You’ll be responsible for driving utilization and growth of our clients’ telehealth programs through channel optimization. You will have ample opportunity to tangibly impact the growth of American Well’s marketing business. Specifically, the Senior Growth Marketing Manager will:
- Develop the strategy for and execute growth marketing campaigns across multiple paid advertising platforms (including but not limited to paid search, paid social, affiliate, display, influencers, direct mail, TV/radio, etc.) to drive enrollment and visit growth, at scale and at cost. Manage significant monthly budgets and high-volume traffic.
- Productize paid media marketing strategies
- Serve as the account and performance, client-facing lead for paid marketing client services. Deliver optimal paid performance on client campaigns, retain and renew clients on paid marketing services, and maintain high overall client satisfaction with American Well. May require some travel (10-20%).
- Optimize campaigns directly in self-service ad platforms and in coordination with external vendor partners.
- Conduct detailed data analysis and to drive business results
- Collaborate cross-functionally (legal, engineering, product, design, etc.) to effectively prioritize requests and efficiently execute against our team’s growth goals
- May require some travel (10-20%)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years in a quantitative marketing role, managing user acquisition campaigns for consumer mobile apps
- Comfort and desire to work with clients
- Strong presentation, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Familiarity with the following relevant tools: AdWords, Kenshoo, Facebook, Branch/TUNE, Google Analytics, StoreMaven
- Possess technical knowledge of tracking from implementation to reporting.
- Scrappy and resilient - possess a strong sense of urgency, bias towards action, and work effectively under pressure
- Think deeply but also act quickly
- Curious – no fear of asking questions and willing to admit that you don’t know the answer
- We’re in an industry that is constantly evolving – comfort with ambiguity is very important
- Low ego, a team player
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Cross-functional team player – internally and externally
Should you join American Well and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The Marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because American Well is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks