- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional Solutions Architect, with expertise in managing the on-time delivery of our Enterprise telehealth platform to both internal stakeholders and customers. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Software Delivery Officer is responsible for the delivery of our teleheatlth software platform, solutions and tools to our customers, partners, and internal stakeholders. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, this role will provide both customer-facing leadership to our customres as well as internal project management oversight for American Well’s deliverables.
- Develop lasting customer relationships by making American Well technologies an integral part of end-user (patient and provider) solutions
- Lead technical due diligence with prospects and existing customers
- Design software solutions for our customers that meet requirements while adhering to existing interfaces
- Participate in key technical and design discussions, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure solutions meet technical and business deliverable's
- Educate customers and prospects on platform integration and mapping business needs to technology initiatives
- Understand and evangalize all technical aspects of American Well’s products across our mobile, web and device platforms
- Hands on experience architecting and delivering solutions related to enterprise software integration
- Proven track record of engaging with clients as a trusted advisor and architect to address client questions, make architecture recommendations, educate client team, and support delivery team(s)
- Strong written and oral presentation skills a must
- Willingness to travel to meet with current and prospective customers, approximately 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s preferred
Should you join American Well and the Engineering team, you can expect:
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state of the art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our crossfunctional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole American Well organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all of our users.
Whether you’re an advocate for the latest and greatest iOS and Android features, are committed to the ideal back-end architecture, or are dedicated to providing the best web usability, we have a place for you on our team.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks