Director of Tele Stroke/Neurology Solutions
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Provider Solutions. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Director of Tele Stroke/Neurology Solutions will play a critical role in the Provider Solutions department. Specifically, the Director of Tele Stroke/Neurology Solutions will provide support to the Sales and Account Management teams to drive new sales and current customer program expansion in the areas of Stroke and Neurology. This support includes but is not limited to interfacing with business and clinical client stakeholders, clinical workflow design, collaboration both internally and externally on business case development, internal ongoing education, and participation in Product demonstrations. Additionally, this role will be responsible for working with and providing clinical input to American Well Product teams to ensure compliance with standard clinical practices and guidelines.
- Works hand in hand with Sales and Account Management on strategy, approach, and client engagement once a Telestroke/TeleNeurology opportunity is identified
- Partners with Marketing to develop ROI models for Telestroke and TeleNeurology
- Develops and disseminates educational information to Sales and Account Management (and others as indicated/requested) regarding stroke and neurology, updates/current clinical practice issues that may impact telemedicine
- Develops and disseminates information and updates to Sales/Account Management related to customer adoption and acceptance of American Well’s Clinical Telestroke Module and products.
- Participates in formal presentations to Clinicians, Administrators, and other key customer stakeholders that detail the clinical, operational and/or financial benefits of the American Well solution.
- Working with Sales or Account Management, and Solution Design, leads/facilitates the clinical workflow and design process leading up to delivery of SOWs.
- Works directly with Product as a clinical subject matter expert on solution development
- Works directly with VP Solution Design on Telestroke Customer Advisory Committee initiatives
- Represents American Well at various trade shows or educational meetings
- Continuously increases knowledge of new developments within the assigned market as well as American Well products to perform as a subject matter expert.
- Work with Marketing team to develop case studies.
- Partners with Account Management post sales in development of referenceable accounts and American Well Centers of Excellence in Stroke/Neurology
- Develops relationships with thought leaders within Neuroscience
- Maintains relationships with third party provider service organizations and accelerates solution development during the sales process when supplemental services are required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a clinical/science concentration or business, marketing, education, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years’ experience in a clinical discipline, preferably in a discipline that requires exposure and understanding within multiple clinical areas such as ED, ICU, and medical/surgical patient care areas.
- 2 years’ experience in a health system setting working within a Neuroscience Service line and/or 3 years’ experience working with clients in development of TeleStroke/TeleNeurology programs
- Demonstrate effective educational and presentation skills in diverse settings from one-on-one to formal large group situations.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Able to travel overnight to client facilities 50-60% of the time.
- Computer/technology skills to develop effective reports, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Current clinical licensure- e.g. RN, NP, etc
- Master’s Degree in a Clinical/Science concentration
- Prior clinical specialist experience for a medical device manufacturer in the inpatient environment.
- Experience in education within the clinical environment
- Knowledge and experience in Electronic Medical Records and/or Clinical Informatics
- Prior experience in developing business cases for service line outreach
Should you join American Well and the Provider Solutions team, you can expect:
The Provider Solutions organization is a highly motivated team on the front lines of an emerging and dynamic industry. This group of individuals are responsible for inspiring new clients – sharing the value and impact of telehealth. They bring a solutions approach to each new client including understanding vision and corporate objectives and helping shape go-to-market use cases.
The Sales team is constantly acquiring new knowledge to share with clients on best practices, value drivers, and trends affecting the healthcare industry. The teams main goal is to develop relationships and ultimately, drive revenue that fuels American Well’s growth and continued innovation.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks