- 12018 Sunrise Valley Dr, Reston, VA 20191, USA
American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Professional Services. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Implementation Manager will play a critical role in the Professional Services team. Specifically, the Implementation Manager will be responsible for project management and the execution of telemedicine SaaS implementation projects, guiding the successful rollout of enterprise telemedicine deployments. The Implementation Manager is responsible for leading new American Well customers through the technical, organizational, and workflow aspects of onboarding their clinicians and patients onto the American Well telemedicine platform.
The Implementation Manager is a critical client facing role. We want individuals who will embrace American Well’s client-first culture, seek to truly understand the client’s context, and deliver solutions that delight. We are looking for innovative, well-organized, team-oriented professionals with a strong track record of execution, a can-do attitude, and the ability to work effectively with internal and external teams. A passion for success and winning, attention to detail, and tenacity are essential for this role.
- Develop project charter, define with milestones and deliverables, and create implementation project management plans
- Manage project scope and allocate resource and inputs as required
- Act as the main point of contact for technical integrations, working internally and externally with engineering and client teams to execute the integrations
- Collaborate with Sales, Development Teams, and Customer Success to deliver solutions that delight our customers
- Continuously improve our implementation processes including frequent reviews of new approaches and techniques
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of overall experience in technology-related Implementation, Consulting, or Project Management
- Extensive program, project and process management experience
- Track record of strong customer focus and uncompromising integrity
- Proven ability to think outside the box, optimize processes and lead change
- Well established track record of producing high quality results while establishing/maintaining client relationships at all levels
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations
· SaaS software implementation experience preferred
- Experience working in a healthcare environment preferred
- Experience deploying telemedicine programs, EMR, EHR, HIE, or other health technology systems preferred
- PMP or CAPM certification preferred
- Experience with a rapidly growing startup and/or emerging company preferred
- Experience with Cerner, EPIC, AllScripts, McKesson, GE, Greenway, eCW, etc. integrations preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 25% annually
Work hard play hard is definitely the mentality of the Professional Services team. We are the movers and the shakers in the American Well pyramid. Tasked with advancing client goals, workflows, and overall experience, thinking “outside of the box” is the only consistency each day on the Professional Services Team!
Comprised of five key areas of focus - Health Systems, Health Plans, Employers, Strategic Accounts, and a Project Management Office - this poised, articulate and fast-paced team is the driving force between our clients and American Well’s revolutionary technology. Each specialized area within the Professional Services team has a common goal of managing an effortless and efficient user experience from behind the scenes; this team bridges the gap between the wants and needs of each unique client, putting them into action.
Telehealth is a new, exciting and evolving technology, changing the healthcare world. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members…. We can’t wait to meet you!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks