Marketing Analytics and Reporting Manager
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Marketing. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Marketing Analytics and Reporting Manager will play a critical role in the Marketing Department. Specifically, the Marketing Analytics and Reporting Manager will be responsible for our analytics and tagging infrastructure for our direct-to-consumer and enterprise efforts, and for helping our team with measurement, reporting, tracking, attribution, and ROI analysis for our paid marketing campaigns.
You'll have a major, tangible impact on the growth of American Well’s direct-to-consumer business and the freedom, resources, and support to develop infrastructure to support high-performing marketing campaigns for top healthcare and digital health brands.
· Administer and operate Google Analytics and Google Tag Management infrastructure for the company, including setup, reporting, debugging and release management, etc.
· Unify channel reporting by external partners with internal datasets of user quality and CLTV to provide recommendations on budget allocation and optimization and to increase cross-channel customer journey insights
· Build models to analyze performance of marketing channels when measured through various types of attribution (first-touch versus last-touch; view-through versus click-through; cross-device) to identify ideal media mix across the funnel
· Manage conversion tracking systems and serve as the subject matter expert for these systems
· Identify tracking/performance anomalies within tracking and measurement platforms and drive to resolution
· Create dashboards showing marketing performance and product usage
· Collaborate with broader marketing team to identify A/B tests that can improve performance, strategize on test implementation, report on results and extract insights that will inform future tests and general best practices
· Strategize on ways to improve tagging of events within our product that will improve our ability to diagnose user experience gaps, improve conversion rates, and enhance marketing results; drive adoption of these practices through product and engineering teams.
· Safeguard data quality through planning and testing as new website/mobile enhancements are made and as new features are released from analytics vendors
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field. Master’s degree preferred.
· 3+ years of experience in marketing analytics, preferably in a consumer-oriented company with multiple web and mobile properties.
· Advanced-level experience in:
o Google Analytics, Amplitude or similar web/mobile analytics platform
o Google Tag Manager or similar tag management tools
· Intermediate to advanced-level experience in:
o Branch/TUNE or similar mobile app tracking platform
o Ad servers and multi-touch attribution tools
o Biddable media platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords, or various DSPs
o DMPs or similar audience management tools
o Looker, Domo, Improvado, Tableau or similar business intelligence platforms
· Experience setting up and distilling insights from lift testing (Creative A/B, brand/sales lift studies)
· Technical knowledge of marketing tracking from implementation, QA, automated reporting to data visualization
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
· Bias for action and the ability to get things done
· Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance while juggling various stakeholder needs in a responsive manner
· Experience in the healthcare industry, including dealing with Protected Health Information and HIPAA compliance, is a plus
· Ability to translate business stakeholder needs to BI technical requirements
· Attribution modeling experience a plus
Should you join American Well and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because American Well is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks