Product Training & Communications Manager
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Product Training & Communications Manager. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Product Training & Communications Manager will play a critical role in Product Management department and the company at large. This individual will manage internal product communications, training curricula, knowledgebases, and associated materials to facilitate knowledge sharing within American Well. This role will partner closely with key groups such as Training & Solutions, Product Marketing, Account Management, and Professional Services to delivery timely, relevant content about the American Well product suite, including our hardware and software solutions. He or she will drive content generation and facilitate sharing of content through CMS tools (Confluence), live training, webinars, and other areas as needed.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated with a passion for clear, compelling communication. If you’re interested in driving healthcare innovation, we’d love to hear from you!
· Maintain internal product website with assets, resources, and timely information
· Develop product training curricula, working closely with the corporate Training organization
· Craft and deliver informative, compelling presentations about product capabilities
· Manage key stakeholder relationships; vet product messaging, communicate product value, present roadmaps
· Partner with Product Marketing to launch new products, including positioning
· Craft internal and external communications around features, including presentations, release notes, and feature descriptions
· Drive new channels for information flow within the organization
· To apply, please send your resume along with 2 writing samples
· 5+ years in formal Training & Communications roles
· Experience working with software solutions; healthcare experience a plus
· Expertise in content management design and technologies (e.g., Confluence)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Desire to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to execute against aggressive timelines
· Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of priorities
· High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
Energetic, forward-thinking, and resourceful are a few words that describe the Product Management team at American Well. This innovative team manages the product roadmap, designs experiences that delight users, and works closely with current and future customers as the product experts of the American Well family.
Each part of this dynamic team works very collaboratively, communicating the product’s value across all other American Well teams and to our customers.
We enjoy working with colleagues inside and outside of the organization, and making our ideas come to life! If you love technology and want to be surrounded by a team of intelligent, fast paced and energetic team members, this may be the team for you. Come join the excitement!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks