Customer Support Specialist
- Derech Menachem Begin, Ramat Gan, Israel
American Well, a leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and energetic Support Specialist. We partner with top health systems and digital health companies to deliver video clinical visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every clinician to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Customer Support Specialist will play a critical role in the success of our relationship with our enterprise clients. The Customer Support Specialist will troubleshoot and resolve complex customer issues in a timely manner. Strong communication, creative problem solving and a passion for customer service are all key attributes for this role.
Specifically, the Customer Support Specialist will:
Provides Tier 2 technical and application support through email, phone and our help desk ticketing system.
· Troublehsoots and resolves escalated tickets from our Enterprise client’s Tier 1 support teams.
· Monitors ticket tracking system to ensure tickets are being logged and updated according to best practices. Ensures all tickets requiring follow up work are resolved.
· Coordinate with and follow up on issues handled by internal & external Tier 2 support teams.
· Escalates tickets when appropriate to Tier 3 support. Coordinates Tier 3 troubleshooting to ensure tickets are closed in a timely manner.
· Communicates and follows up with customers within acceptable time frames and per relevant SLAs .
· Works closely with other internal organizations including Professional Services and R&D and the Customer Support team based in our headquarters in Boston,to ensure our customer’s issues are resolved as quickly as possible and to ensure they receive the best customer service possible.
· Develops documentation for internal and external support knowledge bases. Documentation includes support oriented updates on new product features and client configurations as well as best practices for resolving common issues.
· Prior web based and mobile application software support experience preferred
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· High level of English and Hebrew (spoken and written)
· Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences- an advantage
· Comfortable understanding and explaining software products to diverse audiences
· High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
· Motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and use critical thinking and problem solving to troubleshoot complex support issues
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Willing to work unpredictable hours and work against tight deadlines
Only relevant applications will be answered