Associate Product Manager
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Product Management. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Associate Product Manager will play a critical role in the Product Management department. Specifically, the Associate Product Manager will partner with all areas of the organization to interpret, document, prioritize, and drive requirements from inception to delivery. You will work closely with cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Designers, Software Engineers, and QA Engineers to build intuitive workflows, document and position product functionality. You see the big picture, while thriving in the details needed to drive day-to-day progress. You possess a thorough understanding of your end users, and a critical eye toward clear visuals and text.
· Document requirements for upcoming product releases
· Synthesize tone, language, and messaging in user-facing text
· Craft internal and external communications around features, including release notes, user manuals, feature overview decks, and feature descriptions
· Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
· Support all product management team activities, including research, wireframing and communication
· Develop deep product knowledge and share expertise with internal departments
· Manage communication of product initiatives both internally and externally
· 2+ years working in tech, consulting, or an operational capacity
· 2+ years working with software products
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Desire to work in a fast-paced software environment, and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of priorities
· High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
Should you join American Well and the Product Management team, you can expect:
Energetic, forward thinking, and resourceful are a few words that describe the Product Management team at American Well…This innovative team of 6 manages the product roadmap, designs experiences that delight users, and works closely with current and future customers as the product experts of the American Well family.
The Product Management team has three areas of specialty; Product Manager, UX Interaction Design, and Product Specialist. Each part of this dynamic group works very collaboratively, communicating the product’s value across all other American Well teams and to our customers.
We enjoy working with colleagues inside and outside of the organization, and making our ideas come to life! If you love technology and want to be surrounded by a team of intelligent, fast paced and energetic team members, this may be the team for you! Come join the excitement!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks