- Derech Menachem Begin 11, Ramat Gan, Israel
American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Engineering. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most
The Solutions Architect will play a critical role in the successful implementation of our SDK products to meet our partners’ objectives. Specifically, the Solutions Architect will:
Be a Black Belt Solutions Architect understanding partners business needs and helping them to translate business requirements into working SDK implementations quickly and with high quality.
- Executive representative of American Well SDK solutions
- Manage C Suite expectations for large complex integrations
- Present SDK technology stack to C suite executives and hands on senior engineers
- Mentor third party developers in multiple technologies including Android, iOS and Web
- Overseas travel is required from time to time
- Deliver client facing SDK solutions on time and with high quality
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience building Android, iOS and Web apps
- Experience in international travel
- “Hands on keyboard” experience with architect level knowledge
- Experience presenting to C suite executives and partner development teams
- Successful track record of delivering partner solutions on time and with high quality
- Experience in mobile and web interface design and development
- Experience completing an application and seeing it through full life cycle of development
- Must have excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Additional languages such as Spanish and French is a plus
Should you join American Well and the Engineering team, you can expect:
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state of the art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole American Well organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all of our users.
Whether you’re an advocate for the latest and greatest iOS and Android features, are committed to the ideal back-end architecture, or are dedicated to providing the best web usability, we have a place for you on our team.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks