Sales Operations Specialist
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Sales Operations Specialist. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Sales Operations Specialist will play a critical role in Sales Operations department. Specifically, the Sales Operations Specialist will support our sales and account management teams, customizing sales proposals, responding to RFPs, maintaining the content management systems, and process documentation.
· Manage and coordinate RFP processes including researching, authoring, and editing assigned responses to specific questions contained within RFPs.
· Maintain and update RFP content library (Qvidian) and proposal database. Keep the content library scrupulously current, on-message, well-written, and accurate.
· Maintain the integrity and overall quality of American Well’s written communications.
· With input from marketing and sales, review, update and format proposal templates and accompanying standard documentation.
· Copyedit and proofread a variety of sales operations and sales enablement materials, including presentations, proposals, and RFP responses.
· Establish internal processes that help streamline our ability to support sales effectively and in a timely manner.
· Create training material that includes, but is not limited to; PowerPoint presentations, process workflow documentation, word documents, etc.
· Detail-oriented with high standards for quality with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and ensure that deadlines for all projects are met.
· Ability and desire to handle time-critical editing requests and adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Strong communication, time-management, and decision-making skills.
· Professional background and experience in project management.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
· Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills; experience and talent to take content and knowledge from a variety of sources and produce highly professional and concise written documents with one voice.
· Previous experience writing and producing documents for a variety of audiences including consumers, healthcare clients/prospects, and internal stakeholders.
· Ability to work in a project-based team environment with continuous cooperation and interaction with various team members daily.
· BA in English, Communications, or similar field.
· Experience with proposal management software and/or content libraries a plus.
· 2+ years’ experience preferably in proposal writing or editing; healthcare industry background a plus.
· Experience with Salesforce.com and other sales related tools (Qvidian, Confluence, etc.) a plus.
Should you join American Well and the Sales Operations team, you can expect:
The Sales Operations team is the backbone that fuels, influences, and supports all of American Well’s client facing teams. This is a unique and dynamic group with a wide array of operational and client-focused responsibilities. Working collaboratively with all core American Well teams from product, technology, services, clinical and marketing, the Customer Operations team manages everything from capturing revenue, to ROI analysis, to producing sales and training content, to proposal and RFP creation.
The Sales Operations team is comprised of creative, operationally-minded, and thoughtful individuals – all striving to deliver and propel American Well forward. Always one step ahead, their overall mission is to ensure that our client-facing teams, customers, and future customers are armed with the support, data, and resources required for success.
Ideal candidates will be quick thinking, resourceful, pro-active, and patient. If you have the ability to be at the epicenter of a fast-growing, innovative company – while keeping a number of balls in the air at the same time – this team is for you.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Three weeks of vacation time
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks