Support Specialist - Enterprise Clients
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Support Specialist – Enterprise Clients. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Support Specialist – Enterprise Clients will play a critical role in the success of our relationship with our clients and their users. The Support Specialist will troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in a timely manner via email, and collaborate with other teams at American Well to provide outstanding support to our clients. Strong written and verbal communication, creative problem solving, and a passion for helping people are all key attributes for this role. Specifically, the Support Specialist will:
- Provide technical and account support for clients and the users via email
- Ensure an excellent support experience for our clients by hitting all applicable metrics and goals.
- Work collaboratively with other teams at American Well to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Develop documentation and training materials for internal teams and our clients. for Documentation includes support oriented updates on new product features and client configurations as well as best practices for resolving common issues.
- Other special projects as they arise
- Bachelor's degree
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for customer support
- Comfortable understanding and explaining software products to diverse audiences
- High energy level, enthusiastic and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and use critical thinking and problem solving to troubleshoot complex support issues.
- Willing to work unpredictable hours and work against tight deadlines
- Prior web-based and mobile application software support experience preferred
- Prior experience in a client-facing environment preferred
Should you join American Well and the Customer Support team, you can expect:
The Customer Support Team is a growing organization within American Well. This team exuberates excellent communication skills with all levels of management, excels at multi-tasking and displays A+ problem solving skills.
Lead by the Support Manager – Enterprise Clients, the Support Specialist tasks change daily as our product evolves. Working closely with internal teams, as well as with external clients and patients, trouble-shooting is a large part of this role. As the department expands, the opportunities for specialized roles are developed from within.
Telehealth is a new, exciting and evolving technology, changing the healthcare world. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members…. We can’t wait to meet you!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Three weeks of vacation time
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Drop-off/pick up dry cleaning service
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks