Vice President, Channel Management
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated Vice President of Channel Management. The company partners with top health systems, health plans, and employers, to deliver healthcare and physician visits over the cloud, through mobile and web. The VP Channel Management will be working closely with both the Corporate Development team, which is responsible for building new lines of business for the company, and with the company’s Sales team which is responsible for end-customer sales. American Well is focused on building partnerships with pharma, retail pharmacy, device manufacturers, and other various digital health companies to transform healthcare. Our mission is to bring healthcare home.
The Vice President of Channel Management will play a critical role in the Sales department. Specifically, the VP of Channel Management will play an important role in managing and expanding strategic partnerships, defining business goals, operationalization of joint sales and marketing programs, managing pipelines, as well as acting as the partner SME within American Well. The primary initial focus of the role will be to lead the launch of existing partnership, through execution on revenue generating opportunities. The role will quickly expand to working with the Corporate Development and Sales team to expand the business opportunities with these partners.
· Manage partnership programs with American Well key strategic partners
· Develop go-to-market and execution plans for current partnerships – joint marketing plans, management of pipelines, partner training
· Develop marketing material and pricing for joint partner offerings.
· Work with Sales and Marketing to identify and support opportunities relevant to both existing clients and prospects
Write proposals and presentations for prospect and clients
· Knowledge of the healthcare marketplace - specific understanding of payer/care management companies, hospitals, and/or providers/physicians
· Ability to manage multiple channel partners, coordinate sales forces, manage a pipeline of revenue generating opportunities.
· Technology background preferred
· Thorough experience in working with partners and customers – from initial contract to closing partnership agreements
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to pitch strategic visions and opportunities
· Track record and desire to work as part of high-performing team
Self-motivator with a creative, innovative mind
· 6-10 years’ experience, including 4+ years of sales or business development in the healthcare IT market
· Proven track record of channel management with resellers and VARs
· Proven track record of managing partner sales and marketing programs.
· Comfortable dealing with and managing in an extremely fluid, fast-paced environment
· BA/BS Degree required. MBA Degree or other relevant advanced degree preferred
· Excellent organizational skills
Should you join American Well and the Sales team, you can expect:
The Customer Solutions Sales organization is a highly motivated team on the front lines of an emerging and dynamic industry. This group of individuals are responsible for inspiring new clients – sharing the value and impact of telehealth. They bring a solutions approach to each new client including understanding vision and corporate objectives and helping shape go-to-market use cases.
The Sales team is constantly acquiring new knowledge to share with clients on best practices, value drivers, and trends affecting the healthcare industry. The teams main goal is to develop relationships and ultimately, drive revenue that fuels American Well’s growth and continued innovation.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Three weeks of vacation time
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks