QA Automation Manager
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Quality Assurance. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The QA Automation Manager will play a critical role in Quality Assurance department. Specifically, the QA Automation Manager will be responsible for the development and maintenance of QA test automation framework, making it an integral part of Continuous Delivery and Test-Driven Development processes. Define test automation strategy and roadmap. Develop and implement test automation plans. Design the test automation harness, research and implement new test automation and analysis tools, promote best automation practices. Actively participate in Agile development process, review test plans, define automation approach and determine the efforts. Provide leadership and technical guidance to QA engineers involved in automated test scripts development to ensure high-quality automation deliverables based on Selenium WebDriver for web product and Appium for mobile applications. Manage test scripts development and execution, collect test data and report on test results. Collaborate with other QA and Dev teams on product test planning and organization.
· Manage a team of test automation engineers
· Establish test automation coverage metrics and tracking
· Define and maintain the test automation scope and schedule for the various testing types
· Analyze and report on test automation progress
· Perform hands on test scripts development as necessary
· 10+ years of QA experience
· 5+ years of recent experience in leading/managing software test automation team
· Experience in defining and implementing tools strategy, test automation frameworks and reusable components across multiple platforms or technologies
· Extensive experience working in Agile environment
· Expert level experience in test automation scripts development using Selenium WebDriver and Appium
· Experienced in Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Bamboo or similar
· Strong programming skills using Java
· Good knowledge of SQL
· Exposure to the modern test automation solutions and tools
· Experience in building automated tests for web services
Excellent mentorship and guidance skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
· BSEE/CS/CE or equivalent required
Should you join American Well and the Quality Assurance team, you can expect:
Two words come to mind when you’re thinking about American Well QA organization - Quality and Passion.
Working in close collaboration with multiple teams, ranging from development to product management to visual design, we’re on the cutting edge of software technology, making a history in HealthCare.
The crew of highly enthusiastic professionals provides 360⁰ product quality coverage: functionality, performance, scalability, high availability, usability, security and many other aspects of testing required to create a world-class Telehealth Platform.
Working in an Agile environment, with a particular focus on automation, we’re examining all system components that include but not limited to: web, mobile, back-end, integration.
If you’re energetic, forward-thinking individual, as passionate about the quality as we are, dreaming about making the world a better place, American Well QA team will be delighted to see you joining its ranks.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks