QA Integration Engineer
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Quality Assurance. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The QA Integration Engineer will play a critical role in the successful deployment of interfaces that automate workflows between our telehealth platform and our clients’ systems. They will utilize their QA expertise to establish best practices throughout the QA lifecycle including UAT scripts, testing automation, and regression testing. Specifically, the will:
- Create, execute and maintain test plans, methods and test cases to inspect and verify multiple client implementations according to specifications.
- Align closely with the Technical Services team and apply prior experience to ensure sound design and well-defined requirements as they relate to thorough functional use cases and test scenarios.
- Estimate efforts, identify risks and participate in project planning and status meetings.
- Monitor and enforce the established deployment processes and policies working with our Hosting team.
- Apply QA expertise to establish the right depth and breadth of test criteria necessary to certify integration scenarios.
- Efficiently execute test cases, document outcomes and track all defects to resolution.
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience is required
- Experience with interface engines and/or enterprise service bus architectures. Orion Rhapsody experience is highly preferred.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Knowledge of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, …)
- Extensive experience with network troubleshooting and analytical tools
- Strong knowledge of SQL is required
- Test automation experience using SOAP UI and Selenium
- Strong understanding of XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced, high intensity start-up environment
- Effective oral and written communications skills. Ability to elicit and communicate technical and non-technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required.
Should you join American Well and the Quality Assurance team, you can expect:
Two words come to mind when you’re thinking about American Well QA organization - Quality and Passion.
Working in close collaboration with multiple teams, ranging from development to product management to visual design, we’re on the cutting edge of software technology, making a history in HealthCare.
The crew of highly enthusiastic professionals provides 360⁰ product quality coverage: functionality, performance, scalability, high availability, usability, security and many other aspects of testing required to create a world-class Telehealth Platform.
Working in Agile environment, with particular focus on automation, we’re examining all system components that include but not limited to: web, mobile, back-end, integration.
If you’re energetic, forward-thinking individual, as passionate about the quality as we are, dreaming about making the world a better place, American Well QA team will be delighted to see you joining its ranks.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks