- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Salesforce.com Developer. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Salesforce.com Developer will play a critical role in building, enhancing, and maintaining an enterprise Salesforce.com infrastructure. Salesforce.com provides insight into compelling data and important business trends, all of which are necessary to make effective business decisions, both day-to-day and long-term. Specifically, the Salesforce.com Developer will:
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, and end user support
- Develop high-quality and scalable application logic with Apex and SOQL
- Build custom applications using Salesforce.com and integrating Salesforce.com with other systems
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed enterprise applications developed on the Salesforce.com platform
- Partner with American Well’s leaders to morph business requirements into technical solutions
- Writing unit tests and integration tests for max test coverage
- Improve the design of the code as the product evolves
- Deploy and test code to ensure no defects
- Adaptable and experienced working in a fast moving and growing organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of effective Enterprise CRM configuration and deployment
- Process knowledge of Sales, Service Cloud, and Communities
- Salesoforce.com Developer Certification is strongly preferred
- Extensive experience with custom objects, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com platform functionality
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com developer toolkit including: Apex Classes, Controllers, and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, and Web Services
Should you join American Well and the Customer Operations team, you can expect:
The Customer Operations team is the backbone that fuels, influences, and supports all of American Well’s client facing teams. This is a unique and dynamic group with a wide array of operational and client-focused responsibilities. Working collaboratively with all core American Well teams from product, technology, services, clinical and marketing, the Customer Operations team manages everything from capturing revenue, to ROI analysis, to producing sales and training content, to proposal and RFP creation.
The Customer Operations team is comprised of creative, operationally-minded, and thoughtful individuals – all striving to deliver and propel American Well forward. Always one step ahead, their overall mission is to ensure that our client-facing teams, customers, and future customers are armed with the support, data, and resources required for success.
Ideal candidates will be quick thinking, resourceful, pro-active, and patient. If you have the ability to be at the epicenter of a fast-growing, innovative company – while keeping a number of balls in the air at the same time – this team is for you.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Three weeks of vacation time
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Drop-off/pick up dry cleaning service
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks