Customer Support Manager – Enterprise Clients
- 75 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Customer Support Specialist. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Customer Support Manager will play a critical role in the success of our relationships with our enterprise clients and end users of our technology. The Customer Support Manager will lead a growing team of Customer Support Specialists to provide outstanding support to our enterprise clients. This person will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction while carefully tracking and managing client issues. The right candidate has experience leading a software support team, working collaboratively with other internal teams and fostering positive relationships with our clients. Strong communication, creative problem solving and a passion for customer service are all key attributes for this role.
· Oversee a team of Customer Support Specialists. This team consists of Tier 2 Customer Support Specialists whose primary focus is enterprise client support.
· Develop and implement process improvements and procedures to improve our enterprise client support experience.
· Monitor and manage case queues to ensure cases are addressed following best practices.
· Take the lead on critical/high priority cases as needed to ensure they are addressed in a timely manner. This will require working closely with external stakeholders as well as internal teams including professional services, account management and our technology teams
· Establish relationships with our enterprise client’s operational teams. Attend external client meetings as needed to support our project management or account management teams.
· Investigate and address support quality issues that are escalated from our enterprise clients or internal stakeholders including Account Managers and Project Managers
· Ensure cases are handled correctly through quality audits of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customer Support team cases. Provide coaching based on quality audit findings.
· On-board new employees and train them based on your experience and skill set.
· Develop content and present ongoing training to the Tier 2 Support team. These training sessions should highlight new product features, process improvements, new client launches and common/new issue trends.
· Manage support tasks associated to new enterprise client launches and new client initiatives. Coordinate new launch activities with American Well’s Project Managers and our Tier 1 Support Account Manager.
· Minimun of 7 years experience in customer service
· Minimum of 3 years management/leadership experience
· Extensive experience with web and mobile application software support
· Ability to translate your skills to other team members through training and mentoring
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Comfortable understanding and explaining software products to diverse audiences
· High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
· Motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and use critical thinking and problem solving to troubleshoot complex support issues
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Willing to work unpredictable hours and work against tight deadlines
· Experience with Salesforce preferred
· Bachelors degree required
Should you join American Well and the Customer Support team, you can expect:
The Customer Support Team is a growing organization within American Well. This team exuberates excellent communication skills with all levels of management, excels at multi-tasking and displays A+ problem solving skills.
Lead by the Director of Customer Support, the Customer Support teams tasks change daily as our product evolves. Working closely with internal teams, as well as with external clients and patients, trouble shooting is a large part of this role. As the department expands, the opportunities for specialized roles are developed from within.
Telehealth is a new, exciting and evolving technology, changing the healthcare world. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members…. We can’t wait to meet you!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Three weeks of vacation time
• 401K match
• Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
• Free gym access – on-site
• Drop-off/pick up dry cleaning service
• Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
• Complimentary snacks and drinks