Client Relations Representative
- Denver, CO
As an industry-leading laboratory and pathology medical practice, UniPath provides academic-caliber, comprehensive anatomic pathology and molecular testing services. Our sole focus is helping our physician and hospital clients drive better patient outcomes. We do so by providing high-quality, subspecialized diagnostic services with unmatched service levels.
We serve physicians and their patients in inpatient and outpatient clinical settings, including physician offices, surgery centers, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities.
Our pathologist team consists of highly accessible, board-certified physicians with expertise and advanced training in several subspecialty areas, including women's health, dermatopathology, gastrointestinal pathology, urologic pathology, hematopathology, and nephropathology.
Our passion is the patient, and our mission simple: delivering quality patient care through teamwork and exceptional laboratory services.
The Customer Service Representative position is responsible for servicing American Pathology Partners' clients. Service channels include inbound and outbound telephone calls, emails, and faxes. The Customer Service Representative will assist clients with questions and concerns, follow-up on requests, and process daily, weekly, and monthly client reporting. American Pathology Partners' Customer Service Representatives embody our service oriented culture, providing best in class support to our customers.
• Handles incoming calls, emails, and faxes resolving client’s questions and directing calls to appropriate personnel. Review company voicemail messaging and forward messages to appropriate departments.
• Processes requests following established procedures; requests include but are not limited to missing specimen/report queries, accessing patient records, and add on testing.
• Partners with logistics team to processes specimen pick-up requests.
• Processes client supply requests within assigned service levels.
• Notifies the IT department of telephone repairs and maintenance.
• Maintains working knowledge of pathologist’s schedules, locations, and contact information.
• Greets company visitors and ensures procedures for visitor sign-in and visitor badges following company policy.
• Accurately logs all incoming calls in appropriate technology systems.
• Provides administrative support including document collection, new client welcome packages, and other needed support as requested.
• Escalates client concerns to appropriate business leader.
• Prepares and distributes client month end reports to field representatives for delivery.
• Monitors specified account turnaround times ensuring quality delivery of results.
• Data entry support.
• Contacts clients for missing specimen information and completion of disclaimers.
• Set up of new accounts and account change requests within interval systems as requested by APP Sales staff in accordance with prescribed policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned including special projects.
Work Schedule: Sunday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Requires knowledge of basic office equipment including computers, fax, postage meter and copiers.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications helpful.
• Proven track record of supporting clients within fast paced environment
• Strong communication and problem solving skills with the ability to work effectively and professionally with a variety of internal and external clients.
• Experience with major CRM and lab technology platforms preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent; four year college degree preferred.
• A minimum of two (2) years of Customer Service experience in a phone support based environment. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and basic office equipment essential.
• Pleasant office work environment with minimal exposure to bio-hazards.
• Employees in this position will receive safety training on Large Quantity Generator of Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan Implementation as it pertains to Emergency Evacuation Routes, Communication and Alarms.
• Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, and frequent stair climbing.
• Ability to lift and carry items including paper and boxes up to 20 lbs occasionally.
American Pathology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply. This list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.