- Denver, CO
American Pathology Partners (AP2) is a premier provider of anatomic pathology and related specialized testing services. We serve physicians and their patients in both outpatient and inpatient settings that include physician offices, surgery centers, and hospitals, operating out of three laboratory facilities in Colorado, Florida, and North Carolina.
We specialize in women's health testing, surgical pathology, dermatopathology, gastrointestinal pathology, urologic pathology, hematopathology, nephropathology, and molecular testing. What differentiates our laboratories is a sharp focus on the patient, our pathologist independence, definitive diagnoses, and unmatched service levels.
Our passion is the patient, and our mission simple: delivering quality patient care through teamwork and exceptional laboratory services.
Account Managers are responsible for servicing existing clients with the purpose of maintaining and growing the base business of the sales region and assisting the primary sales team in basic administrative functions. The Account Manager also promotes continuous improvement in client service and patient care in compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies, maintains and enhances the professional reputation of the company by displaying the highest level of professionalism, competency, and personal integrity.
- Provides ongoing client service and resolution of customer concerns through proactive and accurate customer service skills.
- Meets monthly/quarterly retention goals as established on an annual basis.
- Manages expenses, logistics costs, and service levels to maximize organizational profitability.
- Assist the sales department in various administrative capacities.
- Responds to voice mail, e-mail and written messages in a timely manner.
- Communicates critical feedback from territory to management and makes suggestions for resolving sales/service issues and improving territory revenue.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understanding and working knowledge of purchasing and supply chain management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to follow established department procedures to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and effectively on a team.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of financial and medical information and company proprietary information.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Possess valid driver’s license
- College degree with 1-3 years of prior sales/service experience.
Normal office and/or laboratory work environments.
- Occasional lifting and/or carrying of items up to 20 pounds.
- Walking between buildings and/or climbing stairs.
- Bending and reaching to access files and supplies on occasional basis.
- The responsibilities of this position are performed in a variety of internal and external office work environments with some limited exposure to laboratory work environments and, or specimens.
- This position requires business travel to various laboratory and, or office work environments as needed.
American Pathology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply. This list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.