Mortgage Loan Officer
- E Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Larkspur, CA 94939, USA
Established in 1992, All California Mortgage is a division of American Pacific Mortgage Corporation (APM), one of the nation’s largest Private Mortgage Bankers, licensed in 19 Western States.
Headquartered in Larkspur, CA, All California Mortgage (All Cal) also has locations in Oakland, Burlingame, Petaluma, Novato, Salinas and the Sierra Foothills, with additional licensed agents in San Francisco and San Diego
All Cal and APM were both built by Originators for Originators. Discover why we have earned one of the best reputations in the mortgage industry amongst our clientele and the real estate community!
What Makes All California Mortgage Unique?
We are a true full-service mortgage provider
- We are a Banker, Broker, Reverse Mortgage provider, can arrange Fractional TIC’s and have access to Private Money: We can get loans done that our competitors can't!
- Our bank is a purchase-focused, Direct Lender with Fannie, Freddie & Ginnie Mae with delegated FHA, VA & USDA. We also are a Premier Jumbo lender delegated to $3M, have in-house low interest rate Bridge Loans, various non-QM products, and include a Builder, Specialty Wholesale and Reverse Division
- Our brokered lending partner list is unmatched, providing you numerous niche lending options, commercial sources and loans to $15MM
You’ll close more loans with All California Mortgage
All California Mortgage is Seeking Exceptional Mortgage Loan Officers
Job openings currently available in Larkspur, Oakland and Petaluma branches. We also accommodate “in-house” lender positions with local Real Estate companies.
NMLS Licensed loan officer proficient in soliciting, originating and closing real estate loans, who will be assisted by a dedicated File Manager and an excellent Processing Staff provided by All California Mortgage.
- Full NMLS California Licensed: An individual in this position has been determined to be a Mortgage Loan Originator as defined by the S.A.F.E. Act, because his or her responsibilities include taking applications, discussing terms, and/or negotiating rates on loans secured by real property
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- A minimum of one recent year in a mortgage-related position is preferred, with experience generating self-sourced business
- Current working knowledge of the mortgage industry; office equipment and technology as it pertains to mortgage originations (Encompass, Microsoft Office Suite)
MUST RESIDE IN CALIFORNIA
Additional Reasons to Come Work with Us:
- Choose where to work! Set up your private office in one of our premier office locations or work from home, or both.
- File Managers are provided to every Loan Officer, backed by one of the most experienced processing teams in the area
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent benefits
- including medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
- In-house loan scenario “help-desk” for both banked & brokered loans
- Recognized nationally as a Top Performing Mortgage Company
FOR MORE INFORMATION VIEW OUR ONLINE BROCHURE: