ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Take recycling to a global scale.
Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3 000 000 tons of metal every year across the globe. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to the maximum of their capacity. For more than 80 years, we have been uniting our strengths to make a positive difference. Join our team to contribute to our company’s growth and to support our recycling activities in North America.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
AIM Recycling Arundel is seaching a person for his position of roll off and scow driver. The candidate will be responsible for the pick-up and/or delivery of various metal products.
- Pick up and/or deliver to AIM’s commercial clients or another AIM site;
- Secure the loads;
- Tarp the load, if necessary;
- Keep the equipment clean and in good working condition;
- Perform a daily inspection;
- Keep reports up-to-date;
- Always work in a safe manner.
The candidate will also doing tasks of operator or labour.
- Class 1 license, (AZ) required;
- Good drivers abstract;
- Minimum two (2) years experience.
- Follow all laws and regulations, in regards to driving truck;
- Responsible, careful and alert at all times;
- Willing and able to perform labour intensive tasks;
- Good knowledge of roads in the Maritime Provinces.
- Full time and permanent position;
- Schedule of work: Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and sometimes the saturday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM;
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
What we offer :
- Local transport only!
- Group health benefits after 3 months;
- Retirement plan offered after 6 months;
- Work clothes provided;
- Social events.