Administrator( $18.55 minimum starting wage)
- 2244 Portland Rd, Arundel, ME 04046, USA
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Take recycling to a global scale.
Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3 000 000 tons of metal every year across the globe. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to the maximum of their capacity. For more than 80 years, we have been uniting our strengths to make a positive difference. Join our team to contribute to our company’s growth and to support our recycling activities in North America.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Administrator is a really important role. This person is the face of the company and they are the first contacts with the clients. They are responsible for following up on the receipt and shipment of materials. The person is also responsible for weighing materials, making weigh tickets and responding appropriately to customers.
- Weigh trucks loaded and empty
- Control traffic entering yard
- Direct trucks to the proper unloading area
- Create reception tickets for receiving product
- Create expedition tickets for exporting product
- Create invoices for exported product
- Record daily inventory of material entering yard
- Ability to travel if neccessary to other AIM Sites
- General reception duties including answering and screening incoming phone calls, accepting and sorting deliveries by placing them in the proper mailbox, replenishing office supplies, etc...
- And other duty deemed appropriate and necessary by the Site Manager
- Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations;
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential;
- Basic knowledge of office administration;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment;
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner;
* Interviews will be facilitated in Portland, ME
- Employment conditions:
- Full Time position
- Group Health Benefits
- Starting at $18.55 for people with no experience and can go up based on previous related experience