Customer Service Clerk - PART-TIME
- 1726 Morton Line, Cavan, ON L0A 1C0, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL ?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
This position is eligible for an annual retention bonus of up to $1050
- Welcome and guide customers in the store, in the yard or in our various neighboring branches.
- Answer customers questions and provide advice regarding different car parts, vehicle models in inventory, our return and exchange policies, etc.
- Identify customer needs and materialize sales opportunities for our various products.
- Operate the cash register and carry out transactions.
- Perform transactions related to the purchase of vehicles. Ex: reception of towed vehicles, vehicle verification, setting up the file in our system, etc.
- Fill, place, organize and dust batteries, tires and windshield washer cans on shelves in the store.
- Perform cleaning tasks in the store, in the parking lot and in the yard occasionally.
- Look into bags, toolboxes and wheelbarrows at the entrance and exit of the store for any forgotten parts or for tools not authorized in the yard;
- Assist in clerical or support tasks for the production department or for management. Ex: Perform audits, take pictures of vehicles, mark cars for production, etc.;
- All other related tasks.
- Be engaged and able to hold a conversation with customers;
- Offer an excellent customer service;
- Reliability, attendance and punctuality;
- Be resourceful;
- Pay attention to details;
- Be able to lift items up to 30lbs;
- Knowledge of automotive parts (asset).
- Hours: We are open 7 days a week, from 9 am to 5 pm;
- Be available according to branch opening hours;
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors;
- Part-time and permanent position.
What we offer:
- Possibility of group insurance after 3 months;
- Possibility of group RRSP after 6 months;
- Overtime at time-and-a-half after 44 hours;
- Bonus plan;
- Free parking;
- Employee discount;
- Uniform provided.
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.