- 75 Steel City Ct, Hamilton, ON L8H 3Y2, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
American Iron & Metal is a private family-owned, Canadian based company founded in 1936 in Montreal, Quebec. Recognized as one of North America’s most sophisticated metal recyclers, AIM has evolved into a multifaceted company with a global footprint. With a rapid global expansion in the last two decades, AIM now operates over 90 locations worldwide and has more than 4000 workers.
AIM promotes a safe, and dynamic work environment that provides world-class training programs, career advancement plans while maintaining the highest safety standards.
If you are looking for career development and an opportunity to work for a company that promotes growth, then AIM might be for you!
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Are you a self -starter with entrepreneurial spirit, superior customer service and communication skills, strong negotiation skills, the desire to learn and improve processes in a high energy environment? AIM is looking for an Inside Sales Representative with all those qualities to help you jump start your career!
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Understanding AIM’s business
- Complete an in-depth on-boarding program consisting of operations, logistics and commodity training.
- Research potential customers to understand their business and help educate them on the value of working with AIM.
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of outbound sales calls.
- Collaborate with business development reps and prepare customized packages for prospective accounts.
- Work with cross-functional groups within AIM including the Business Development Team, Relationship Management Team & Commercial Administrative Team
- Manage inbound sales leads & reporting with the assistance of the sales manager
- G Level License required
- New graduates welcome!
- College Diploma required
- University Degree an asset
- Sales & Marketing focus is an asset
- Permanent, full-time position
What we offer:
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- The opportunity to work with well-maintained equipment
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.