- 60 Simmonds Dr, Dartmouth, NS B3B 1P6, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Take recycling to a global scale.
Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3 000 000 tons of metal every year across the globe. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to the maximum of their capacity. For more than 80 years, we have been uniting our strengths to make a positive difference. Join our team to contribute to our company’s growth and to support our recycling activities in North America.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
- General reception duties including answering and screening incoming phone calls, accepting and sorting deliveries by placing them in the proper mailbox, replenishing office supplies, etc...
- Weigh trucks loaded and empty
- Control number of trucks entering yard
- Direct trucks to the proper unloading area
- Create reception tickets for receiving product
- Create expedition tickets for exporting product
- Create invoices for exported product
- Record daily inventory of material entering yard
- And other duty deemed appropriate and necessary by the Site Manager
- Minimum of 2 years of experience Scale Clerk;
- Bilingualism (English/French) considered an asset
- Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations;
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential;
- Basic knowledge of office administration;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment;
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner;
- Employment conditions:
- Full Time position
- Group health benefits and retirement plan offered
- Days - Monday through Friday and every other Saturday 8am-12pm