Site Manager - Recycling
- 400 Carman Ave, Fredericton, NB E3A 0E7, Canada
Under the responsibility of the Regional Manager, the Site Manager will be responsible for supervising, directing and controlling the operations of the site. The manager will have to respond effectively to the requirements of safety, quality and production. They will oversee the planning of the overall allocation of employees, material and economic resources and will work with management to continuously optimize and improve processes.
Manage, organize and plan the daily activities of the teams to ensure the efficiency and quality of operations.
- Purchase ferrous and non-ferrous materials;
- Optimal management of site activities;
- Manage, coach, motivate the team and complete the performance evaluations.
- Ensure the procedures of daily operations with the managers and then monitor the execution of all their activities
Performance Management and Measures
- Monitor staff and report on their results;
- Prioritize, analyze performance gaps, identify business opportunities and reduce costs, using available tools;
- Write any report required for management;
- Work towards the achievement of budgetary financial results;
- Control inventory and quality.
- Promote and manage a customer-oriented team;
- Be constantly on the lookout for new, innovative and create services that will improve or simplify processes;
- Ensure local marketing and meet the specific needs of the site's customers.
- Define, develop and implement improvements to the processes, procedures and policies of operations.
Other related tasks
- Enforce and enforce health and safety regulations. Make the necessary arrangements to ensure the physical security of the premises.
- Three to five years experience in a similar position, ideally in the metal industry;
- Strong execution and decision-making skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Strong leadership, coaching or motivational skills;
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Strong written and oral communication, listening and problem-solving skills;
- Full time and permanent position;
What we offer :
- Group health benefits after 3 months;
- Retirement plan offered after 6 months;
- Social events.