- 60 Simmonds Dr, Dartmouth, NS B3B 1P6, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3 000 000 tons of metal every year across the globe. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to the maximum of their capacity. For more than 80 years, we have been uniting our strengths to make a positive difference. Join our team to contribute to our company’s growth and to support our recycling activities in North America.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Laborer is responsible for sorting various kinds of metals:
- Sort different types of metal based on their characteristics
- Work with different types of machinery (forklift)
- Keep worksite clean
- Help load and unload vehicles
- Offer excellent customer service
- Contribute to any other tasks related to the department
- Capacity to work half time outside and half time inside
- Health and safety awareness
- Good physical condition
- Attention to detail; ability to do repetitive work
- Punctuality and diligence
- Capacity for teamwork
- Full time and permanent position; Monday to Friday 8:00 to 17:00 and Saturday 8:00 to 12:00
- Overtime available
What we offer :
- ON-SITE TRAINING!
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- Free parking
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.