- 2185 Montée Masson, Laval, QC H7E 4P2, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
As a data analyst, you will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will be part of a team whose mandate is to develop business intelligence knowledge to support decision-making and help decisionmakers understand the big picture. Your role covers analyzing and helping diagnose issues related to the data, providing opinions in accordance with the existing data and information, and developing recommendations and implementation plans.
- Provide support throughout data lifecycle to resolve data issues and support operation users to interpret the data
- Design and implement reports and dashboards to provide insights and meet business requirements
- Ongoing management and maintenance of database
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using a wide variety of statistical techniques
- Filter and “clean” data by locating and correcting outliers
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Establish strong relationships with peers and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at database queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience in business intelligence and data management
- Advanced Knowledge: Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of visualization tools
- Full-time, permanent position.
What we offer at Kenny :
- Possibility of teleworking (after the integration period);
- Group insurance after 3 months;
- Group RRSP after 6 months;
- Central location, close to many services;
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Free coffee;
- Free parking;
- Social events (BBQ, taffy on snow, raffles, etc.).