IT Business Analyst
- 75 Steel City Ct, Hamilton, ON L8H 3Y2, Canada
- Temps plein
Description de l'entreprise
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM GLOBAL?
Become a part of AIM Global’s history.
We have continued to prosper for the last eight decades through our employees’ strength and our clients’ trust, thus establishing our international presence and diversifying our expertise. Take your place at AIM Global, an integrated chain comprised of five divisions who work in collaboration to revalorize resources such as metals, construction waste, end-of-life vehicles and urban areas. We invest in our installations and employees to ensure a better future for all.
It’s simple; we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Description du poste
Driven by the same passion, employees have the desire to create updated and easy-to-use software.
To meet the business needs of the company, we are seeking to fill multiple business analysts, ERP system positions.
Regardless of the years of experience, we are looking for individuals with the following requirements:
- Work with business owners to analyze and document customer needs and business process;
- Participate and provide functional input into project base activities.
- Communicate with stakeholders and manage the business requirements to ensure successful end-to-end delivery
- Collect, document, update and review business processes and scenarios into functional design documentation.
- Understand and challenge specifications, designs and test cases to ensure quality and accuracy of requirements
- Help build solution architecture and detailed design;
- Identify and recommend opportunities for system improvement;
- Assist various business units with development, execution, reporting and acceptance testing;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of business processes
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline;
- Writing Skills: to create clear and consistent procedures to formalize business processes and to document analyses and track solutions;
- Detail-oriented: it is essential to provide quality work at every stage of the process and to be organized;
- Creativity: Creativity is encouraged to find solutions that will simplify the process, which will support operations, and maximize the use of tools;
- Communication skills: the analyst must be able to express ideas clearly to transmit the business requirements, operational, and functional requirements to development teams;
- Working knowledge of Scrum and creating Requirements in an agile environment
Other conditions :
- The job requires local and international traveling up to 20%.
- Full Time, permanent;