Human Resources Business Partners
- 4350 Harvester Rd, Burlington, ON L7L 5S4, Canada
Working closely with the Human Resources Director, the person will need to plan, organize, direct, and guide human resources activities within his/her client group. The person will also be responsible for advising, coaching and supporting managers on the various aspects of the day-to-day management of their teams in relation to HRM with a view to maintaining a work climate conducive to team development and the achievement of business objectives.
His/her expertise will be used in the areas of workforce management, compensation, disciplinary management, as well as for the implementation and follow-up of various human resources programs and policies.
- In collaboration with the human resources team, plans, develops, and evaluates human resources strategies to achieve the client group's business objectives.
- Provides coaching and consulting services to managers to support them in the daily management of their teams in a perspective of continuous improvement of management practices.
- Coordinates labour needs in collaboration with the manager and the recruitment team.
- Coordinates the performance evaluation process and the annual salary review cycle.
- Provides an advisory role in conflict situations, disciplinary notices, and termination of employment to managers.
- Identifies human resources issues and provides solutions in accordance with the organization's policies.
- Participates in special projects and other initiatives.
- Responsible for the development and coordination of integration plans for key personnel in the client group.
- Acts as the lead in the case of complaints to standards.
- University degree in industrial relations or human resources management.
- Has five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Have influential leadership, analytical skills, and objectivity in carrying out its activities.
- Permanent, full-time position
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.