Regional Manager Southwestern Ontario
- 139 Steel City Ct, Hamilton, ON L8H 3Y2, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
In a company that’s growing and reporting to the Senior Director of Operations, the Regional Manager plays a key role with the various Branch Managers of his area with who he will have to collaborate and work with both in production and customer service. The Regional Manager provides support, training, follow-up and smooth running of the operations to contribute to the success of the branches under his responsibility and sees to the achievement of the objectives of the company.
- Work with Upper Management on the business plan and the development of the corporate strategy;
- Work with the various branch managers to ensure that procedures are followed and that standards are respected according to corporate strategy;
- Provide support to the various branches by answering questions and by providing solutions to various problems;
- Work with the various Project Managers (car sales, tires and battery, Health & Safety, etc.);
- Train and develop the skills of his/her team;
- Collaborate with the HR Business Partner to ensure best practices are followed in the management of employees;
- Contribute to the development of new procedures;
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI), assess gaps and provide support to the various brancges to achieve objectives;
- Ensure excellent customer service is offered to customers;
- Participate actively in day to day operations, if needed, be involved and understand the daily tasks of employees (‘’Hands on’’)
- Perform internal audits.
- Leadership with a strong ability to motivate teams, solve problems, and make difficult decisions;
- Good understanding of the market and customer relationship management;
- Strong analytic skills to analyze data and to develop and adjust business plans;
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of car parts would be considered an asset;
- Head Office based in Laval, Qc;
- Travel required in the Province of Ontario (70% of the time on the road);
- May be required to work outdoors - exposed to hot and cold weather;
- Must be available on weekends. Our retail branches are open 7 days a week.
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.