General Labourer - Burlington
- 4350 Harvester Rd, Burlington, ON L7L 5S4, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Canada, AIM is a private company with multiple sites located in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Europe and Asia. Recognized as a world leader in metal recycling and solder manufacturing for a broad range of industries, we focus on creating high-quality products, setting AIM apart. Our continually expanding company offers many exciting career opportunities, a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and an excellent employee benefits program.
American Iron & Metal, a Hamilton based Metal Recycling Yard has an opening for an enthusiastic individual to fill a General Labourer position at our Burlington Metal Recycling Operation.
Duties Will Include:
- Working inside and outside in all weather conditions
- Sorting, picking, processing and shearing metal pieces
- Preparing materials for shipping
- Operate a tow motor
- Other general labour duties will apply
- Previous recycling experience is considered an asset
- Experience operating a tow motor is considered an asset
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift up-to 50lbs
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team orientated environment
- Ability to work in a loud, dusty environment
- Full time hours with potential overtime, paid after 44 hours
- Some mandatory overtime on Saturdays (based on company needs)
- Competitive wages, pension, benefits offered
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.