Tow Truck Driver
- 1965 Rue Jean-Marie-Langlois, La Prairie, QC J5R 2E5, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Tow Truck Driver transports vehicles using a tow truck. This work involves picking up vehicles at the customer’s private property. It does not include roadside towing
The following are the main duties related to this position:
- Transport vehicles purchased from customers to auction sites or site suppliers.
- Complete delivery documents and time sheets.
- Inspect the tow truck.
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s licence and a good driving record.
- At least 12 months of experience driving a tow truck.
- Experience using various types of trailers (an asset).
- Health and safety awareness
- Excellent physical condition
- Aptitude for customer service
- Reliability, diligence and punctuality
- Respect for equipment and tools
- Work schedule: 3-2-2-3, 12-hour days
- Permanent, full-time position
What we offer:
- Local transportation: be home every evening!
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- Overtime at time-and-a-half after 40 hours
- Opportunity to work with well-maintained equipment
- Bonus plan
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.