Manager, business to consumer (B2C)
- 3080 Boulevard le Carrefour, Laval, QC H7T 2R5, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
The B2C manager will report directly to the Call Center Director and will work closely with the purchasing and marketing team. The main fields of responsibilities will be business performance analysis, as well as sales and customer experience. The person will be responsible to manage a small team and ensure that the targets are align and achieved with the business objectives.
- Working with the Call center director to Establish monthly and annual call center car purchases targets.
- Build plans and analysis to achieve the daily, weekly and monthly call center car purchase and purchase conversion target.
- Provide daily performance summary and communicate to stakeholders.
- Understand and analyse regional trends and performance.
- Understand and analyse competitive trends and performance.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- Support the senior director of purchasing to build the call center pricing strategy.
- Build the proper analysis to support pricing recommendations.
- Analyze competitive pricing strategy and trends.
- Build plans to increase car purchase through social media.
- Build plans to increase car for resale purchase.
- Support the digital marketing team to define the regional digital marketing strategy and investment.
- Manage, develop, coach, and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review and individual recognition.
- Provide on-the-ground support to the team as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with internal customers to discuss their needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business, applications, and competition.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in administration with a minimum of 6 years of experience in sales and marketing. You also have experience in managing a team.
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of customers, team members and management
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening
- Ability to influence, educate, and connect with customer and employees
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office and more specifically advanced level in Excel
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills (French and English)
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday.
- Permanent full-time position.
What we offer:
· Group insurance after three months
· Group RRSP after six months
· Free coffee
· Free parking
· Bonus plan
· Social events (BBQ, sugaring off, draws, etc.)
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.