- 3518 Davis Drive, East Gwillimbury, ON, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
- Greet, direct, and serve customers.
- Offer impeccable service marked by professionalism, efficiency, and a highly developed sense of customer service.
- Carry out transactions, collect payment, and remit change to customers.
- Carry out transactions related to the purchase of vehicles.
- Be able to make sales and identify sales opportunities.
- Ensure that the shelves are fully stocked and well organized; place the batteries, tires, windshield washer tanks.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks.
- Offer excellent customer service: positive and helpful attitude towards customers.
- Reliability, attendance, and punctuality.
- Be resourceful.
- Ability to work quickly.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge with working with a cash register, including cash, credit cards, and cash register receipts.
- Knowledge of auto parts (asset).
- Schedule: We are open 7 days a week. Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Be available according to branch opening hours.
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors.
- Permanent full position.
What we offer:
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- Overtime at time-and-a-half after 40 hours
- Bonus plan
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.