Assistant Branch Manager
- 886 Suez Dr, Hanmer, ON P3P 1Y7, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
The Assistant Branch Manager supports the Manager and is responsible for production and customer service at the site. The Assistant Branch Manager is in charge of managing a team so as to achieve its performance objectives, offer an exceptional customer experience and maintain customer loyalty.
The incumbent will:
- Provide supervision and collaborate with and support the Manager in branch operations.
- Manage, coach and motivate the production and customer service team.
- Work to achieve the budgetary financial results.
- Control inventories and the quality of cars.
- Work with the local marketing team and meet the specific needs of the site’s customers.
- Oversee the overall planning of human, material and economic resources.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service
- At least 1 year of experience in team management
- Customer service
- Analytical mind
- Ability to learn
- Good stress management
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday and every second weekend during business hours (peak periods)
- Permanent, full-time position
What we offer:
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- Employee discount
- Bonus plan
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.