- 145 Gateway St, Saint John, NB E2M 5S8, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Take recycling to a global scale.
Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3 000 000 tons of metal every year across the globe. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to the maximum of their capacity. For more than 80 years, we have been uniting our strengths to make a positive difference. Join our team to contribute to our company’s growth and to support our recycling activities in North America.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Under the authority of the Foreman, the cleaning personnel performs several tasks related to this field of work.
- Clean and organize Shredder building.
- Maintaining the cleanness and organization of the workplace and tools.
- Maintaining the cleanness and organization of the locker room, lunch room, and rest rooms
- All others related tasks
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Responsible and conscientious
- Respect of health safety measures
- Ability to work in a team dynamic
- Capacity to perform physical work
- Possibility of overtime
- Uniform and PPE are Provided
- Group Health Benefits and retirement plan offered