- 2185 Montée Masson, Laval, QC H7E 4P2, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM GLOBAL?
Become a part of AIM Global’s history.
We have continued to prosper for the last eight decades through our employees’ strength and our clients’ trust, thus establishing our international presence and diversifying our expertise. Take your place at AIM Global, an integrated chain comprised of five divisions who work in collaboration to revalorize resources such as metals, construction waste, end-of-life vehicles and urban areas. We invest in our installations and employees to ensure a better future for all.
It’s simple; we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Under the supervision of the Manager of inventory, the storekeeper will be responsible for the daily management of the store. He will be responsible for placing the material and equipment in store, ensuring the balanced maintenance of the inventory .
- Participate in inventory maintenance and ensure its accuracy;
- Ensure follow-up on parts repairs;
- Ensure follow-up on equipments and archiving;
- Process work orders – repairs processing;
- Handle receiving, codifies it, and heads it to proper areas;
- Keep documents and database updated to be able to respond to requests from the Director, Purchasing;
- Participate on work orders data processing and material requisition;
- Keep spaces tidy and clean at all times.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel software
- Attentive to detail (numerical data, code, article name)
- Good analysis of priorities and autonomy (resourceful)
- Have an ability to communicate
- Responsible and structured
- Know how industrial supplies work;
- Bilingualism (French / English).
- Full time temporary position for summer period;
- Multi shifts: Days/Evenings shifts