Personal Assistant to the President
- 9100 Boul Henri-Bourassa E, Montréal-Est, QC H1E 2S4, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM GLOBAL?
Become a part of AIM Global’s history.
We have continued to prosper for the last eight decades through our employees’ strength and our clients’ trust, thus establishing our international presence and diversifying our expertise. Take your place at AIM Global, an integrated chain comprised of five divisions who work in collaboration to revalorize resources such as metals, construction waste, end-of-life vehicles and urban areas. We invest in our installations and employees to ensure a better future for all.
It’s simple; we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Reporting to the President of the company, the personal assistant works with the main shareholders of the company as well as the management team to assist them with administrative support.
- Coordinate the complete logistics of business trips for AIM executives;
- Manage and insure the follow-up of shows and hockey tickets as well as the Bell Center loge;
- Manage the personal files and certain events in collaboration with other members of the private staff;
- Ensure the reception of visitors of owners as well as customers;
- Provide personalized service as required on request;
- Prepare correspondence, memos, expense accounts for the President and other members of senior management;
- Take action on emails, mail, calls and voice messages;
- Write correspondence and perform translation;
- Coordinate projects, follow up on files, archiving and filing;
- Complete reimbursement requests and record them as well as take care of personal files related to properties and other property of the owners;
- Perform various research according to the needs of management;
- Perform other related duties.
- College diploma in office automation or equivalent;
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- High flexibility and availability outside normal working hours are required;
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer service;
- Trustworthy and have a good ability to function under conditions requiring a minimum of directives with a positive attitude;
- Good knowledge of technological environments and commonly used software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Good knowledge of mobile devices (iPhone, Samsung and tablets);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English;
- Attention to deadlines, unparalleled professionalism, discretion, tolerance for stress and ambiguity;
- Oriented towards the execution and the search for solutions.